Since 1937 we’ve continued to positively impact the region through our many programs and services.
Our Programs and Services
- Move individuals and families from being food insecure to food secure.
- Improve the health of seniors and the homebound.
- Free up clients limited resources so they can purchase medicine and other critical needs.
- Keep children nourished so they are healthier and perform better in school.
- Provide clothing to help reduce self-esteem issues.
- Gain employment for the unemployed.
- Keep people in their homes.
- Keep utilities on.
- Provide emergency shelter and housing repairs.
- Improve the overall health, hygiene and safety of the community.
- Reduce crime and violence.
- Bring God’s hope and joy to those feeling overwhelmed by life’s circumstances.